Monday, April 4, 2011

Please Pray

I hate to be so vague and cryptic, but I am asking you, my dear blogging and real life friends, to please pray for Ryan and me tonight. We have a very big decision to make by tomorrow morning. It's nothing life threatening or anything like that, but it is still a scary leap of faith for us. We want to do God's will, but are clueless as to what He wants us to do. We want peace and comfort in the decision we make. Thank you so much for your prayers. We need as many as we can get.

Hopefully I will be able to fill you in on what is going on sometime later tomorrow.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Consider it done!

Patty said...

I already did it :)

Jenny said...

Praying for you! May your ears be open to hear His voice.

Holly Rutchik said...

Praying for you guys, Maggie! Those nights are alway soooo hard, but so fruitfull. I hope it brings you closer together and you feel the weight lifted in the morning!
And, just because I am a nerd - you're killing me. Do post if you can tomorrow. Until then, praying.

That Married Couple said...

Seeing this a bit late, but praying anyway!

Katie said...

Ditto! Prayers for you this morning!

Sarah said...

Will be praying for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails