Monday, April 18, 2011

Clutter, Clutter Everywhere!

I have 50 bajillion things I want to write about. I want to write about how I actually will miss the little town we moved away from. I want to write about my hopes and excitement for the future. I want to write about how much I love my husband. (Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary!) The list goes on and on and on. I have a feeling this Holy Week won't be as spiritually uplifting as I hoped it would be. Oh well. Soon things will be in the right spot and not so chaotic. Then I can write my 50 bajillion topics. Happy Holy Week, everyone!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary!

Catholic Mutt said...

Happy Holy Week and happy Anniversary, and good luck with moving!

Patty said...

Did you move already?

May your Holy Week be fruitful!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! And congrats to you and your husband about the move and a new job! I've been off the blogs for awhile so I am catching up on posts.

Lacey

priest's wife - S.T./ Anne Boyd said...

happy anniversary to you- and happy moving (what a job!)

Colleen said...

I think moving with a baby in the house is DEFINITELY a great Lenten sacrifice during this holiest of weeks! See how God provides?? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails