Friday, April 1, 2011

Attention- I Do Not Kiss Toilets!

My mother lovingly pointed out that this sentence in my last post might need some clarification:
"Now I like putting on make up but the problem with make up is that it usually looks like poopie within a few hours. Plus, when I wear lipstick or gloss I get lipstick all over the can."
Some people call a toilet "the can." And since I mentioned the word "poopie" in the previous sentence it can appear to seem that I put my mouth on the pot! The reason for this mistake was that I had a picture of my Diet Dr. Pepper can with lipstick marks on it in my post, but something screwed up and the picture didn't show up! So "can" means pop can... not a toilet! I'm sure no one else noticed this, and now everyone WILL notice it, but I just wanted to clarify so people didn't wonder what in the Sam Hill I was talking about kissin' cans!

Also, my wording in my post towards Goodwill makes me sound super snobby. I should clairfy that I USED to look down on Goodwill. The thrift stores that I have been to in the past are usually really gross and had crazy people who talk to themselves in there shopping. I am glad to finally get rid of my stupid pride over thrift stores! They have super cute clothes for a w e s o m e prices! I hope I didn't offend anyone by my words. OK, now that you know I'm not a toilet kissing snob, I feel better now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You are so funny! I did wonder what "can" you were talking about...but toilet never crossed my mind. haha.

Allison said...

I never thought you sounded snobby, if that makes you feel any better! :)

Besides, even if someone doesn't like buying used clothes, that's their choice, and it doesn't matter what others think!

Cammie Diane said...

I didn't think you sounded snobby (and when you said "can" a soda can popped into my head too!)!

The skirts are really cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails